What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
Well, it is of course an award for bloggers from other bloggers. It is a beautiful way to share all the amazing things other bloggers do and write about. To recognize their efforts in inspiring others to do what they love.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
Questions from SimSered:
- Since all of the blogs I’ve nominated are Sims related, what inspired you to write your legacy/story?
– I’ve never done a legacy before, it’s really hard for me to stick with something long enough to keep my interest, but since I loved Sims so much, I thought I’d take a stab at it anyways. I’ve loved The Sims ever since the first one came out, and I’ve always loved writing, so by the time I bought The Sims 3, I thought, why not combine the two? Now, 5 generations later, I’m still writing this legacy and I hope to keep interested in it enough to make it to the 10 generation mark haha
- What is the first thing you think about in the morning?
– Work and how I don’t want to go to it haha other than that, my next thought is “make sure to grab your laptop” because my job is super boring and there’s plenty of time for me to work on my Sims stuff. Then I just try to think of what the hell to write haha usually in the beginning of the generations, they’re boring to me because it’s not at the point where there’s “the good stuff” and it’s a struggle to thing of random, mundane things to write about in order to GET to the good parts, so the beginning of the generations usually is when I have the most writers block, but I eventually get passed it. I’m kind of going through that right now with generation 5, since I’m only 4 chapters in.
- If you could be anybody for a day, who would you be and what would you do?
– Honestly, I’d probably be Jada Pickett Smith because she’s married to my favorite man in the entire world (celebrity wise) and what I would do? Well, just use your imagination, I guess LOL
- What was the last song you listened to?
– Phil Collins – “Sussudio” on my way to work XD
- What is currently your favorite tv show?
– Oh, man.. I’m a Hulu fanatic and I watch/look forward to new episodes of so many shows, but my favorite by far is The Tonight Show w/ Jimmy Fallon. Jimmy is like, my 2nd favorite (celebrity wise) man in the entire world LOL
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Why?
– Uhhhhmmmmm… Hmm.. Probably some type of green. Maybe a Sea Green or a Pine Green? Anything green is my favorite color, and I think because green is a calming color and I’m a pretty calm person, I guess? Idk XD
- Name three movies that make you cry/teary eyed.
– Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Pursuit of Happiness, and Bicentennial Man.
- A zombie (or walker/biter/etc. for my fellow TWD fans) just came through your front door. The object on your left is your only weapon. What is it?
– A Ty Beanie Baby? I’m totally fucked lmaoo
- Name a celebrity you don’t like.
– At the moment? Jared Leto. Donald Trump. Heidi Klum. I could go on, but I won’t LOL
- You get to marry one fictional character – who is it?
– I’ve always loved Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop.
- What’s the funniest thing to ever happen to you?
– This is waaayyyy too broad of a question haha I can’t really think of one particular moment, just small, everyday moments that don’t really stick to memory.
Questions from ViolinCat:
- Do you have any favorite characters in your own stories? Who?
– Well, of course the heir, Luca. Actually, all of my heirs LOL Marrick, Jason, Gareth and Gibson, Oliver and Luca. I also have spouse favorites, like Sadie, Isaiah and Riley. I have another favorite in generation 5, but I haven’t introduced them yet >_> hehehe <3
- What are your favorite genres to read or watch?
– I really don’t read that much, so I can’t think of anything.. For watching stuff though, I really like horror/mystery/suspense stories, supernatural things, a lot of stuff that’s on the “darker” side of things always catches my attention.
- Which fictional character do you wish you could be real life friends with?
– Oliver, just so I can hug him and pet his hair whenever he’s feeling down XD
- Would you rather land the perfect job or find true love?
– Well, I already found the love, so if I never have my dream job, I guess that’s okay haha <3 I don’t really have a dream job, anyways.. There’s honestly soooo many things I can imagine myself being that I have no idea which one I would choose.
- Do you cook or bake? If not, would you want to learn how to?
– I actually LOVE to cook and bake and I’m really good at it, I just don’t do it as often as I should/want.
- What is your dream career?
– Answered above, I have no idea haha maybe to get paid to write? idk
- What is the one thing you absolutely can’t live without?
– My laptop and internet lol
- Which country do you most want to visit?
– Japan <3
- Are you a day or a night person?
– Definitely night.
- Would you want to become famous?
– Probably not. I’m a very closed-off, loner type of person and if I was famous, the paparazzi would literally drive my nuts. I couldn’t imagine having your every move documented or pictured.
- What do you like the most about gaming?
– The chance to just “get away”, be someone else, do something else, have fun not having to worry about real life haha also it’s a great chance to be creative, of course, especially with The Sims, specifically.
Questions from Stormy:
- If you could be anywhere in the world (or fictional world) right now, where would you be?
I’d wanna be in Japan because I’ve always wanted to go there and it’s probably my favorite culture that I really, really want to experience.
- What drew you to start playing The Sims, TS2, TS3 or TS4?
I just liked the idea of playing with life and stuff and it was really the only game that I started playing and could never see myself giving it up. I started playing when the first Sims came out and have never stopped haha
- What is your favorite genre to write about?
I really love to write about romance and suspense. Horror, too, of course ;)
- If you could make any one of your characters in any of your stories come to life, who would it be, and why?
Probably Oliver. He’s by far the sweetest one and I just want to hug him constantly ;~;
- When writing your story on a blog, do you prefer to write on a white background, a black background or a colored background? Why?
Regular white is fine by me, although when published, I like the font to be lighter and the background dark. I think it’s easier to read and easier on the eyes.
- When you are writing or taking pictures in game for your story, what do you have going on in the background? (TV, music, etc.)
Always music. I let my pandora play while I get my pictures and I let it play when I write, too. Sometimes the songs give me inspiration on writing about certain situations and scenes, too.
- If you were a Sim, would you choose to be a PlantSim, Zombie, Alien, Werewolf or a witch? Why?
Hmm.. Probably a witch, I guess? It just seems better than all the other options XD Plus I can make potions and stuff and fly around on a broom, so, why not.
- If you could be any animal, what would it be, and why?
Anything that’s predetorial, I guess. I don’t want to be eaten alive XD
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite Sims world?
I really like Moonlight Falls and Midnight Hollow because they’re really ominous and dark/scary. I also really like the tropical/desert type of worlds, too, like Sunlit Tides and Lucky Palms. I really like Monte Vista, too.
- What has been your favorite Sims challenge that you either have done before or like to read?
I don’t read much. I guess just regular straight forward legacies are fun to read if they can keep my constantly-wandering attention.
(i will answer the below questions soon~)
Questions from Iomai:
- So, why do you write? For stress relief or…?
- I love animals, although currently I only have 1 dog. Do you have any pets?
- If you could be a food (like to be eaten or not xD) what food would you be?
- Since all of you play the sims, what made you get into it? Who do you have to thank for your addiction if it is one?
- Do you have any favorite games?
- You’re on a desert island, who’s on this island with you? Pick 3 only.
- Hot or cold weather?
- If you could meet a character from your stories who would it be? What would you say?
- Name one thing you can’t live without.
- Pokemon or Digimon, and in the same catergory, cartoons or anime?
- What irks you the most about someone/thing/time?
Thanks again for the nominations! And I’m a piece of shit and don’t have any nominations to give out. It’s not that I don’t like to read anything, I just never do / never have time to and I’m such a scatter brained idiot to the point where it’s hard for me to keep my attention while reading pretty much anything. I definitely have some type of ADD haha I’m really just NOT a big reader and with the past nominations for other things, I’ve made it clear that I struggle to think of stories to list, so, I’m sorry, but I’m going to skip this part D: